Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome Jared!

We are so happy that Jared joined our family safe and sound.

Jared Pieter Christian Dalebout
July 9, 2009
11:59 am
7 lbs 7 ounces
20 inches
Jeremy with his new little brother Jared and Spiderman who stayed at the hospital to watch over little brother. Jeremy is a great big brother and thinks his little brother is "awesome".

12 comments:

The Horvath Crew said...

SOOOO Adorable, I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I can take a peek at him, right? :)

Tera said...

Congratulations! I bet you are just ecstatic to have another baby! He looks just like Jeremy! So cute!

Unknown said...

I think he looks similar to Jeremy! I am so happy for your family Susan! I shouldn't admit this on a blog, but looking at those pics make me want an infant one last time! I'm crazy!

Raich said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is such a cutie!!

sarahhicken said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad everything went well with Jared. He is so adorable.

Kristi said...

I am so glad that the little one is here and healthy! I can't wait to meet him in August! It'll be so fun! Also, since you've been on facebook and did a blog does that mean that you are feeling good? Or, I mean, at least ok or good enough?

Susan said...

Kristi ~ Feeling good to great depending on the day and your dad is doing everything so that helps. I seem to be recovering pretty quickly and it helps that Jared is only up 2-3 times at night. :)

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

He's so adorable Susan!!! Congrats again, looking at him is making me want to have mine even sooner!!!

Angela D said...

Yeah - I'm glad everything went well. Both boys look adorable. We can't wait to meet him.

Angela D said...

By the way, I think it's funny that my twin brothers are named Jared and Jeremy. Whenever we go to your house we have to say we are visiting "little Jeremy" so Lilly doesn't get mixed up. Now we will have to say "little jared and Jeremy" or she will really be confused!

Shelly! said...

Oh, welcome, welcome, welcome little one! We have been anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Congrats Susan, Jerry, and Jeremy!

Glad to hear that you are recovering well Susan - please let me know if there is anything we can do! We're just down the hill!

jwilson said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations Dalebout family. I hope everyone is doing well! Jared and Jeremy are soooo adorable. Jeremy is going to be a great help! :) What a special time. I am soooo happy for you! Miss you!!!!!