Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Fountains...


I took Jeremy to the fountains at Victoria Gardens today to reward him for sitting through another doctors appointment with me. He loved the fountains and even took a little nap on the way home. It's fun to find places like this that are free and fun.

5 comments:

Shelly! said...

Next time you guys head out that way et me know! I'd love to meet you there and catch up.

Susan said...

That would be fun. It was kind of spontaneous and I should have thought to call you. It is going to be one of our summer activities so I'll give you a call and we'll set up a time!

Kristi said...

I love thoes splash pad things. It's like a glorified sprinkler.

Danya said...

Man I wish I was playing in those right now! Hot, hot, hot! lol

Stacie Lang said...

I will have to take my kids down and try it, looks like a lot of fun!