I was supposed to post these weeks ago but kept forgetting to get the pictures taken. Jared won't be in here for another month or two but it is fun to have it ready for him to use.
June 15, 2016
10 years ago
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. - Antoine De Saint-Exupury
8 comments:
So super cute! I bet you are in seventh heaven having your new baby!
So cute. I'm sure you had fun getting it ready!
Love the room! got any ideas for my guys! I am just so not creative.
Love the room. Turned out great. Enjoy your little one. Boys are so fun.
Love it!! I don't even have a crib up yet, such a slacker!!! Hope you are both doing good!!! He's such a cutie!!!
How adorable! I don't think I ever had a real put together (themed) nursery like that. so jealous, very cute. You guys did a great job.
Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for posting these pictures. Can't wait to see it live!
SUPER CUTE!!! Can't wait to show you my stuff. The countdown has officially begun, Allison gets here this afternoon. Love you.
Post a Comment