I had my first ultrasound today and their is ONE baby with one strong heartbeat measuring correctly for a 6 week pregnancy! I was/am very relieved and grateful!
This ultrasound was fun in a different way than my first ultrasound with Jeremy. With Jeremy it was fun and amazing to just see what a miracle it was to have a baby inside me with a beating heart. With this ultrasound it was fun and amazing for the same reason but also because in the room with me were a doctor and a nurse who breathed the same sigh of relief with me when we saw the heartbeat and who beamed and smiled and celebrated and were so excited with me. Both the doctor and nurse were part of the staff who went through the miscarriage this summer with me. It was fun to have people with me who could appreciate the miracle of this moment in my life.
After re-scheduling the ultrasound so Jerry could be there, he still ultimately was not there because of work and the fires this week in California but I brought him a picture. He'll be at the next one where the baby looks more like a baby...
June 15, 2016
10 years ago
6 comments:
I am so happy for you!! What a wonderful time to see the hearbeat!
Joseph: That's Awesome!
Kristi: Wahoo! Yay!
We are sooooo happy to receive the good news.
Sooooo Exciting!! I was hoping for some triplets or quads for you lol!!! How fun to already see it and not have to wait for week 20.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT ONES!!
I'm so happy for you Susan. Thanks for including us on your journey.
I was so hoping for twins. Oh well, you deserve an easy pregnancy and healthy baby for all you had to go through just to get pregnant. I'm so excited for you, congratulations. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Post a Comment