Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cowboy Dreams


Jeremy will be starting horse back riding lessons this Saturday...

Jerry took Jeremy to see horses one day last month and found a place that will start children as young as four. Jeremy needs shoes with heels and since I didn't think the princess high heel slippers at Target would fly with Jerry, a trip to Boot Barn was necessary. I would have preferred the $15 dollar boots at WalMart but they are out of season now. It's not the $30 boots and horseback riding lessons I am worried about anymore, it's my husband who has been searching the internet to see what horses and horse property are going for now. The boots are on the wrong feet so we will be working on that too! In the meantime, Jeremy has taken to riding the couch! Notice the rope as a stirrup and the lasso in the air!

























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan...These pictures are so cute! What a great scrapbook page!

ma'elePHOTO said...

How FUN for Jeremy... looks like he's ALL READY to ride!