On Saturday I took Jeremy to Super Target with me while Jerry was at the Priesthood Session of General Conference. Before we left I asked Jeremy if he needed to go to the bathroom and got a very firm no! Of course as soon as we hit the road he had an emergency and he needed to go ASAP! On the way out of the gas station Jeremy grabbed himself a bag of candy. I was unlocking the car when he said, "Hey Mom, look what I got."
We returned the candy promptly and in the car had a very deep conversation where I tried to explain to him all that was wrong with stealing. During this conversation he asked me, "Why can't I have the candy that all the peoples keep leaving at the stores?" Apparently he has not caught on to the exchange of money in checkout lines over the past four years and thought every time we went shopping it was a free for all. Hopefully he catches on soon!
June 15, 2016
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment