Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
- Antoine De Saint-Exupury
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Lucky Leprechaun
We had a funny little Leprechaun stop by our house and leave his hat full of treats for Jeremy. I think this is Jeremy's version of a leprechaun smile as well.
I am the wife of a fireman, mom to two boys, stepmom to two great women and "nana" of 6 very cute kids. I have been married for almost ten years and am grateful for the blessings of a happy marriage and family in my life.
After working outside the home for 22 years (counting those first jobs in high school), I am currently taking some time off to be a stay at home mom and now spend my days chasing around the busiest two year old ever born and carpooling my eight year old back and forth to school, cub scouts and karate!
1 comment:
LOVE the idea! LOVE the look on his face! ;)
Post a Comment