...they are brothers. We took this picture of Jeremy and Jared with one of Jeremy's baby pictures on August 31st. Jerry wanted to be sure we captured how similar they looked. They definitely are brothers. We took the picture before we heard about the woman in Ohio implanted with the wrong embryo.
So just in case you live far away and have heard the story about the woman in Ohio who had invitro and was implanted with the wrong embryo, have no fear, we are good here at our house.
My heart broke for the woman when I heard the story and I was so grateful I didn't hear about it until after Jared was born because my dreams were already peppered with nightmares of not giving birth to my own child. My thoughts have been with this woman many times this weekend. How incredibly selfless she was to not abort the baby but carry it for the parents and hand it over to them this past Friday. She cannot physically carry another pregnancy so this pregnancy is her last. I can't imagine her anguish or the other parents relief for her selfless service to their family when faced with such a nightmare.
7 comments:
Holy genetics Batman! That is a family resemblance. Oh, they are both so cute! I cannot believe how grown-up Jeremy looks all of a sudden!
Love you guys!
They do look very much alike! So cute.
Great idea to take the picture with the other picture. Yes, they look so much alike at that age. So so funny!
But so sad about that Ohio woman. I didn't hear about it before. :(
OMG...I hadn't heard that story, so sad. But I knew from the first time I saw him that he looked exactly like Jeremy to me!!! He's such a cutie!!
Brothers they are :) They look IDENTICAL!!! I can't believe how much alike the picture of Jeremy and Jared look alike... Crazy but good. Great post about the lady from Ohio, I can't even imagine..
That is crazy about the lady from Ohio...I wonder how many times that happened and they didn't know. Jared looks so much like Jeremy in this picture! Cute!
Wow! They are sooo adorable. Jeremy sure is getting grown-up and oh so handsome! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment