I am extremely behind in blogging since Jared was born and just like a journal it's way to hard to go back and try to capture it all. Here are just a few moments from the past 11 weeks.
July 25th - Jared's 1st real bath.
July 27th - On the way back from Rachael's house in Three Rivers, we stopped at a station outside of Tehachapee that has a fire helicopter. Luckily Jeremy has some connections so he was able to actually get close to the helicopter. He loved it and due to my end of pregnancy TV viewing and his Dad's job is now planning to be a Deadliest Catch fisherman, Ice Road Trucker and "Helicopter Fireman."
August 30th - Jared's blessing day and also the first day he smiled.
1 comment:
Yea! I'm glad your "back". I always enjoy your posts. I love what Jeremy wants to be when he grows up!
Post a Comment