Tuesday, April 7, 2009

T- Ball

The photographer for T-Ball was just fantastic. We had pictures for Jeremy's team at 4 pm and I am sure the photographer had a very long day by the time the Rangers came his way. The guy seriously took one shot of each kid and you got whatever moment he captured. This was ours of Jeremy...



Jeremy decided right as the photog was snapping to puff his cheeks full of air and try to smile. It didn't really work but it's not quite as bad as when his dad was in school and decided to cover his teeth with tin foil for his class picture. The teacher caught him before the picture was snapped so he just wasn't allowed in the class picture.

I actually like the oddball pictures of kids that capture the less then perfect moments. Although I thought the photographer could have tried a little harder, I sure did not envy the day he had that day. Busy, busy, busy!

5 comments:

Raich said...

seeing it a second time is even funnier than the first...im seriously sitting here alone chuckling to myself...its always funnier when its not your kid ...

Kristi said...

I like this picture. It's like he has his mouth full of bubble gum/ chew, you know like baseball players do. It's prefect.

Unknown said...

I should show you the crappy pics. I got from my sons school last year. The photographer didn't even try to help him smile. I was so mad.... Good thing this is a baseball pic. it makes it a little more endearing then a kindergarten picture you are looking forward to.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Too cute!! Love that they couldn't just hire Maele, at least she would have taken more than 1 pic. He looks cute at least!! Luke took a really cute one and then they deleted it, i guess something with the flash, and then they retook it and yah...don't know what happened there!!

Tera said...

too funny! Loved the story about Jerry!