Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Uniform


Jeremy had his team pictures on Saturday and he was able to wear his uniform for the first time. He was a little disappointed to get dressed up and not play. He sure looked cute though! I'll post the official picture when we get it although I am a little concerned about what he thought a smile looked like that day.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the uniforms, Jeremy looks like a little cutie in his.

Raich said...

Im not sure that your blog is updating on mine...I just noticed you had updated after looking at vaitais...weird

Stacie Lang said...

Wow he looks so grown up. I can just imagine how big he will seem when his little brother arrives. :)

jwilson said...

He is ADORABLE! And look at you...less than 100 days to go! YAY! I hope you are feeling grea and all is going well with your pregnancy! Miss you!

Angela D said...

Jeremy looks adorable. I can't wait to hear about his games. T-ball is the best!