Susan thanks for sharing that little piece of Jerry's family with us. It was absolutley beautiful! My heart aches to think of the pain Jerry must feel as he thinks of Jesse! We love him and we love your family!
Great pictures! He looks like such a great guy. Sad to know he past on, but we know he's in good hands. I am sure it's nice to have pictures to look back on. Tell raich I loved seeing her so little, very cute.
Thanks Liz ha ha :) All the pics of Jesse under age 18 were of my boys! So weird, all I kept seeing was Jacob and Jarom...(little kristi reminds me of jax)I cant imagine having to remember my child that is no longer here... Love, Raich
I love looking at these older pics of the Dalebout family. Made me tear up. I know all too well what it is like to mourn someone you dearly love. Didn't even know him, but thanks for sharing this little bit. I love seeing Rachael as a child. So cute!
I am the wife of a fireman, mom to two boys, stepmom to two great women and "nana" of 6 very cute kids. I have been married for almost ten years and am grateful for the blessings of a happy marriage and family in my life.
After working outside the home for 22 years (counting those first jobs in high school), I am currently taking some time off to be a stay at home mom and now spend my days chasing around the busiest two year old ever born and carpooling my eight year old back and forth to school, cub scouts and karate!
7 comments:
I'm sending thoughts your way, and to Jerry, today Susan.
I love you, Jesse! Thanks for the pictures, I loved looking at them.
Susan thanks for sharing that little piece of Jerry's family with us. It was absolutley beautiful! My heart aches to think of the pain Jerry must feel as he thinks of Jesse! We love him and we love your family!
Great pictures! He looks like such a great guy. Sad to know he past on, but we know he's in good hands. I am sure it's nice to have pictures to look back on. Tell raich I loved seeing her so little, very cute.
Thanks Liz ha ha :) All the pics of Jesse under age 18 were of my boys! So weird, all I kept seeing was Jacob and Jarom...(little kristi reminds me of jax)I cant imagine having to remember my child that is no longer here...
Love, Raich
I love looking at these older pics of the Dalebout family. Made me tear up. I know all too well what it is like to mourn someone you dearly love. Didn't even know him, but thanks for sharing this little bit. I love seeing Rachael as a child. So cute!
This is beautiful, Susan. My thoughts are with you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment