Jeremy had his first TBall practice yesterday and I couldn't believe how much Jerry and I laughed. Jeremy did much better than I thought. I am always amazed at how friendly he is and how quickly he will find another child to talk to.
Funniest moments were:
1 - Every time the kids ran for a ball Jeremy would yell to Jerry, "Dad, I got it." or "Dad, I didn't get the ball yet."
2 - Jeremy was a little confused about the difference between baseball and football and consistently tackled the kids who got to the ball first.
9 comments:
Yay for t-ball! I love t-ball, I think every boy should do it. Jeremy looks super cute up to bat.
How fun...it has started. The many practices and games and running around!! Ours starts tomorrow night, I wish we were all on the same team, I didn't even realize he was playing until Jenna mentioned it on sat. I guess we'll see you when we play you!!
Too funny!! I wish we were all on the same team. I didn't even know you were putting him in until Jenna mentioned it on Saturday. Oh well, I guess we'll see you when we play you!!! Have fun!!
I love that he tackled the kids with the ball. That's so funny. Jake did that too his first year of playing t-ball. Gotta love it. Maybe they'll be football players!
We are signing Joseph up for coach pitch, Ian for karate, and Libby for dance. They are so cute. He is so handsome, and is growing so fast.
I'm sad he isn't on our team with the rest of the ward boys :( It's fun when they first start sports...it the beg. of many tems ahead!
I love it! Just wait till the games. I have never seen anything more hilarious then a good old fashioned t-ball game. The confusion between first and third, the hudles of kids running for the ball and the best one is the kid who thinks that no matter what position they are playing, it is their job to always get the ball. Hope you guys have a great season!
T-ball is the best entertainment ever! I love watching it but none of my kids are in it this year. You just may see me coming to a game or two to vicariously enjoy Jeremy!
I am so out of the loop and didn't think to ask who else was signing up to get on the same team. That would have been fun!
Post a Comment