Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
- Antoine De Saint-Exupury
Monday, February 9, 2009
It looks like it is a healthy baby...
Boy! Jerry and I weren't convinced the doctor was sure about the gender so we will probably follow up with another ultrasound later this week before we begin purchasing anything for the nursery or baby. In the meantime, the baby appears to be healthy with all limbs, etc. in place. What more could we hope for!
I am sorry for you that it wasn't a girl, but I know you are just grateful it is healthy, and we are too. What a relief. I'll be honest, Davey was super excited when I told him it was going to be a boy, he can't wait until he's big enough to play.
Hey, now you can be in the mom's of all boys club! I sometimes think Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing. All the crying and whinning of girls, I am not sure I could handle. Anyway, congrats!
I am so happy he is healthy and all is well. 2 boys is awesome they can play sports together and just relate to eachother more. Less drama in your house what more could you ask for :)
How fun for you!! I am so jealous of your ultrasounds, I don't get one till I'm 28 weeks. Hey..if I am having a girl..we can just trade (no one will ever know!!) LOL!!!! Jeff is dying for a boy, I'm OK either way!! Congrats on a healthy baby boy!!! (At least you'll have hammy downs, same gender toys, and he can have a little brother, I think it's great!
Congrats...I hope you know I'm excited!! Was just thinkin you sounded not so sure. Let us know when you have the other ultrasound. Kristi better have a girl soon or else Miss JJ is going to be overwhelmed!! I'm glad everything looks great....
I am the wife of a fireman, mom to two boys, stepmom to two great women and "nana" of 6 very cute kids. I have been married for almost ten years and am grateful for the blessings of a happy marriage and family in my life.
After working outside the home for 22 years (counting those first jobs in high school), I am currently taking some time off to be a stay at home mom and now spend my days chasing around the busiest two year old ever born and carpooling my eight year old back and forth to school, cub scouts and karate!
12 comments:
I am sorry for you that it wasn't a girl, but I know you are just grateful it is healthy, and we are too. What a relief. I'll be honest, Davey was super excited when I told him it was going to be a boy, he can't wait until he's big enough to play.
I am so glad that he is healthy!!! How fun for Jeremy to have a brother. One toy room with all boy toys will be fun too.
Congratulations! A baby! How wonderful!
As a mother of two boys I say woohoo! But even more than that I am so relieved to hear the word healthy! Oh Susan - I am beyond thrilled. Congrats!
Hey, now you can be in the mom's of all boys club! I sometimes think Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing. All the crying and whinning of girls, I am not sure I could handle. Anyway, congrats!
I am so happy he is healthy and all is well. 2 boys is awesome they can play sports together and just relate to eachother more. Less drama in your house what more could you ask for :)
A healthy baby is a blessing!
How fun for you!! I am so jealous of your ultrasounds, I don't get one till I'm 28 weeks. Hey..if I am having a girl..we can just trade (no one will ever know!!) LOL!!!! Jeff is dying for a boy, I'm OK either way!! Congrats on a healthy baby boy!!! (At least you'll have hammy downs, same gender toys, and he can have a little brother, I think it's great!
Congrats...I hope you know I'm excited!! Was just thinkin you sounded not so sure. Let us know when you have the other ultrasound. Kristi better have a girl soon or else Miss JJ is going to be overwhelmed!! I'm glad everything looks great....
How FUN for Jeremy to have a brother. So happy that he's healthy!
I am so excited for you and your hubby. You went through so much to get pregnant. Congratulations!
Yeah - I am so glad he is healthy. And, congratulations on the boy (girls are highly overrated - J/K).
Post a Comment