Rachael posted this collage of Jarom receiving handcuffs for Christmas. If you look at the bottom picture, that would be my Jeremy with the dart gun to the suspects head - in an oh-so-official-looking-stance - while Jarom is busy cuffing the suspect.
It's not like we watch Cops at our house. Where do they get it from? Does it just come with the testosterone??
3 comments:
So funny! Joseph and I were having the same conversation about Jeremy's gun pointing skills when we saw the picture. Joseph was a little nervous thinking how close to death he came. I guess he's going to be on his best behavior around Jeremy from now on. :)
Oh my funny.. No I don't think you should be concerned.. It is the kids that don't "play around" that you have to be concerned about.. Jeremy is a good lil guy!! He makes me smile- and I love it when he asks me to dance '-)
Ahh, yes! The joys of having boys! I think it is so tough for us moms to relate - we were never there. Just hand 'em over to their dads, and say, "it's your fault!" ha ha!
Post a Comment