Friday, January 30, 2009

Jeremy's Birthday Party!!

Jeremy had his 5th Birthday several weeks ago and wanted a "Pirate Party". It was a lot of fun to plan and everyone had fun. Maele took great pictures for me and Rachael was in charge of games. I truly appreciated both of them that day for all of their help and Maele for capturing such sweet pictures!

3 comments:

Angela D said...

Lilly wanted to have a princess/pirate party also. I will need to get some ideas from you. Everyone looked so cute! And congratulations on doing the party in the same month as the birthday. We are usually a month or two behind!

Kristi said...

So cute pictures; your friend does such a good job. Of course, the subject matter helps out, too :) !
I love the cake, it is out of control amazing! I wish I could have been there to help with and watch all the cute pirate games. I can't believe my little bro is 5 years old!

Danya said...

THAT'S JEREMY???!!! NO WAY!!!

Oh my gosh!!! That's the little boy I used to baby sit? I didn't even recognize him! He is so grown up! Oh my gosh! Adorable, just too cute.