Jeremy's riding instructor hosted a BBQ at her house on Saturday and invited our family as well as Rachael and Lyal's. She had the pony out for the kids to ride and also had a roping contest and horse shoe throwing contest. The funniest part of the day was a woman who had never roped before decided to give it a try and won the contest beating all the men. The funnest part of the day was just watching the kids have fun!
June 15, 2016
10 years ago



3 comments:
cUTE SLIDESHOW...YOU'LL HAVE TO EMAIL ME PICS AND I'LL EMAIL MINE
HOW fun. My kids would be in heaven!! I love the pics..the old fashioned slide show theme fits perfect!!
Love the slide show! I wish we could join you. As I was looking through the pics, I could not help but wish we lived closer! Colby needs a pal right now or is it that I need him to have a pal! :)
Post a Comment