Monday, October 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn. ~ Literally...

So...I was really good and did not pick up Breaking Dawn until after the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference. Unfortunately, I didn't put it down until 6 am the next morning. I took a little 3am-4am nap and gave Jeremy a bath before putting him to bed but other than that I mostly read. I think I will sleep this week instead of reading. Jerry suggested I keep reading but limit myself to 100 page books that I can start and finish before bedtime.

6 comments:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Susan... I was also another crazy "TWILIGHT" fan that stayed up until the crack of dawn devouring those books! Hope you enjoyed the guilty pleasure as much as I did. I'm glad Bella got her man! I'm totally an EDWARD fan!!! Feel sorry for those who haven't read it yet. lol!

Susan said...

I wasn't sure if I was going to be an Edward fan or not but ended up being a fan of his. Thanks for letting me borrow the last book!

Jill said...

I have not read these books and although they sound enjoyable, I think I like my sleep too much. I will go to the movie with all of you though and afterwards you can tell me all the book had that the movie didn't!

sarahhicken said...

loved the books and I kinda favored Jacob. There was something about the way he loved Bella.

Kalyn said...

I'm with you on the pleasure reading problem. I finished the series in a week and I had to wait a few days between books because I loaned them to a friend before reading them. It took her over a month to read 3 books. I enjoyed the series as well. It was fun mindless reading.

Kristi said...

I don't think you are alone in the reading problem. One night, I went to bed 15 minutes before Joseph got up. If it is a good book, heck to all else! I remember my mom having to hide my books sometimes so I would get my chores done. I am glad you enjoyed the series, I should borrow the books from you next time I visit... maybe... I am still undecided.