Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meet David Jesse Chase

We are so excited to have a new grandson join the family. This is the first baby for Kristi and Joseph.

Baby Chase was born on September 15th at 11:59 am and weighed in at 7 lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long. We are grateful that both the baby and Kristi are doing well.

6 comments:

Raich said...

i think he looks like joe and jarom? what do you think?

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Congrats to you!! How fun it is when there is a new baby in the family! I'm glad they are both doing well and I'm exicited to hear what name they pick.

Shelly! said...

I love that they waited to find out! What a fun surprise.

Congrats on the newest D addition!

JeN said...

Congrats.. We are happy for you all!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Congrats to you all! He's adorable!! I love all the names!

jwilson said...

Congratulations! What a beautifull baby! :)

PS I commented on your post about Emma and forgot that I was logged in under my ward's recipe blog. :) oops! Just so you know it was me.