Sunday, September 21, 2008

My treadmill breeds the plague...

I wish I were kidding but I seriously think by treadmill has some kind of scary virus breeding on it. I have sprayed the thing down liberally with anti bacterial and anti viral cleaning agents but each time I work out for 2-3 days in a row for the past five weeks I have ended up getting sick with the same cold. I am now on my third round of cold/flu/weakness. It's either the treadmill or my body is carrying some dormant virus that comes out with sweat. Am I allergic to exercise? Is it all in my head? It really is discouraging to spend half the weekends out of the past five laying on the couch trying to get better before Monday morning.

Any ideas anyone? Any anti-viral cleaning products that you swear by to keep yourself and your family healthy during cold and flu season??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring it on over to my house and I will tell you if it is the treadmill or not :)

Susan said...

That is a great idea that I don't think Jerry and Tevita will love. The thing is a beast to move... You can come here to test out my theory but I cannot be held responsible for you becoming ill and having to care for your four cute kids!

Kristi said...

I got nothing, sorry.