Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged...

Kristi tagged me on this fun picture game. Go to Google Image search and search for the image that matches each category. Pick one from the first page of images that come back. I can't decide who to tag... so the first person who does this and puts it on their blog, I'll send a little gift to...










A Place to Visit:






Favorite object:








Favorite Animal:






I am not an animal lover but did not want to appear heartless by posting the no animal’s picture I found…



Favorite color:








Town where I live:
Too neurotic and paranoid about kidnappers to include this…


Past Pet:






A dog named rocky...



Past Love:









Hey, he was hot in his day…When I was in 2nd grade I got into a school yard argument with a girl who said she was married to Eric Estrada – like that made sense…




Friends nickname:









Screen Name:








Middle Name:








Bad Habit:







College Degree:






Doing Now:

No comments: