First thing this morning Jeremy meets me with this question, "Mom, where are my snizzors?" "I put them up Jeremy." I said. To which Jeremy replies, "Why, mom? I'll be a good boy." To which I replied, "You have lost your scissor privileges for cutting mom's hair."
Most of your kids find scissors and whack at their own hair. My child gets harmless kid's scissors from Ikea and takes a whack at my ponytail last night!! Jeremy is mostly not mischievous but when he decides to be a little naughty he can be really sly. I felt no movement, I just heard this little voice from the back of the couch say, Mom, I cut your hair for you." Sure enough I reach back and pull some freshly cut hair out of my pony tail. Little stinker!!
June 15, 2016
10 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my.. You gotta watch that lil cute guy!!! He's a hoot!! Glad it was just a lil hair tho!!
With my hair he could have cut the entire tail off in one snip but with your magnificent mane can you tell you got a hair cut?
Not really - it wasn't a big chunk but more than I wanted. I still have plenty of mane to spare though.
a few weeks later and I'm just reading this. How funny, he's so sly. But atleast he thought he was doing you a favor. lol.
Post a Comment