We had a fun and busy weekend with Kristi, Joseph, Rachael, Lyal, Jacob, Jarom, Jackson, Jordyn and of course Jeremy. We are excited to meet Baby Chase and have him/her join us on the next family weekend!!
We loved having Kristi and Joe here for the weekend and are glad they made it home safe!
Doesn't he look so happy to be doing this cookout?? Grandpa was supervising close by...
4 comments:
What a stinker butt he was beeing...So glad U always take pics...I thought I was getting better...guess not
He looks like he's soo excited he can hardly contain himself lol!!! Total 8 year old hu!!! How fun your little family gatherings have been, all my family has been down for the past 3 weeks so we have been busy too! I wish everyone just lived closer and all the bday parties and gatherings could include everyone ALL the time!
Jake did a great job though, I loved my hot dog.
Baby Chase is excited to come to the next family outing too! Baby Chase can't wait to come, but I keep telling him/her 6 more weeks at least.
Thanks for letting us stay with you and eat all your food! We had so much fun and can't wait to come again (but not in the summer says Joseph).
Wait till I post the pictures of Joseph's peeling forehead, its pretty gross.
Sorry about the peeling forehead... poor guy. You all can come over anytime and eat food and sleep in the cowboys room.
Post a Comment