Jeremy getting a few slides in before the downpour began.
Joe - Kristi's husband - entertaining the kids during the rain!
A game of "Pin the treasure on Indiana!"
Opening gifts!
Happy Birthday Jarom!!
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. - Antoine De Saint-Exupury
3 comments:
You have had a busy weekend. I am so sorry you were unable to use the slide for the party! Darn Rain! But it seems like you all still had fun.
Emi was so bummed when she realized that she had missed the party. Looks like it turned out great, and the kids had fun! Dispite the summer storm.
Great title! I am gald the kids had so much fun with the pin the treasure game. I was scared that they might think it was boring. It just goes to show that kids have fun at birthday parties no matter what you really do.
Post a Comment