Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
- Antoine De Saint-Exupury
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Drive-in Movie!
Jarom's party was followed by a trip to the drive-in that night. We ventured out with a little faith and it was well rewarded. We thought we would get rained out because the sky looked like this before the movie started...
...despite the ominous looking sky, we watched both Wall-E and Hancock!
The drive in was so fun! No wonder Rachael goes all the time. I am sad to say that I was disappointed in Hancock. I was expecting better from Will Smith. But the whole experience was NOT a disappointment. It was so fun!
I am the wife of a fireman, mom to two boys, stepmom to two great women and "nana" of 6 very cute kids. I have been married for almost ten years and am grateful for the blessings of a happy marriage and family in my life.
After working outside the home for 22 years (counting those first jobs in high school), I am currently taking some time off to be a stay at home mom and now spend my days chasing around the busiest two year old ever born and carpooling my eight year old back and forth to school, cub scouts and karate!
3 comments:
Looks like you have all been very busy with company in town... Looks like you had a good time too!!!
Oh, the Drive-In, our FAVORITE summer past-times... and the infamous 'Indiana Dones' hat!!! Love it! How FUN!
The drive in was so fun! No wonder Rachael goes all the time. I am sad to say that I was disappointed in Hancock. I was expecting better from Will Smith. But the whole experience was NOT a disappointment. It was so fun!
Post a Comment