Um... where to begin. I turned on cartoons for Jeremy yesterday morning so I could get dressed and when I went to check on him he said, "Mom, its the Cheetah girls." with a shy smile on his face. The cartoons had moved on to a Cheetah Girls movie. Not catching on at first, I offered to find a cartoon for him and then another shy smile up at me confirmed that Jeremy was just fine watching The Cheetah Girls. He's 5 and just a little too aware of pretty girls for his mom's peace of mind to stay intact.
2 comments:
Looks like Jonah is the winner of the poll. (That's what I voted) So is this a democracy thing or what? Is that now the offical name? :)
Probably not a democracy but we will likely go to the hospital with all the names. Your dad is struggling with the fact that Jonah means "dove". :)
Post a Comment