Rachael's Halloween Picture Tag: The picture dating the farthest Halloween back that you can find... Mission 1992

6th picture 6th folder - I can't remember if I got tagged or just liked this one. The picture is more recent than I would have thought...
And finally.... Kristi tagged me last week and I typed it all up but never posted so here goes...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working for Kaplan and attending Young Single Adults
What are the 5 things on my to do list today?
1- Order halloween costume for Jeremy
2- Pay bills
3- Make tags for FHE idea for Relief Society
4- Buy pirate stuff at dollar store for Jeremy’s Birthday party in January
5- Pull out Halloween decorations
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1- ice cream
2- fresh from the oven cookies
3- milkshakes from Jack in the Box or Carl’s Junior with whipped cream on top
4- Starbucks hot chocolate
5- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
5 Places I have lived:
1- Fontana, California
2- Canyon Lake, California
3- Provo, Utah
4- Montana
5- Wyoming
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1- Pay off debt
2- Pay off my siblings homes
3- Pad my parents retirement account
4- Church humanitarian stuff including the perpetual education fund, missionary fund, humanitarian fund, etc
5- Travel and homeschool Jeremy live and on location
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1- Private Practice
2- Ghost Whisperer
3- Brothers and Sisters
4- Oprah
5- The View
6- A Baby Story
7- Grey’s Anatomy
8- Misc. nonsense and waste of time shows
8 Favorite Places I Love To Eat:
1- Rubio’s
2- Starbucks
3- Chili’s
4- Outback Steakhouse
5- Red Lobster
6- Chipolte – I wish it were closer
7- Panera – I wish it were closer too
8- Bajio – way too far away but we manage a trip there any time we are in Utah
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1- I worked
2- Jerry and I went to the temple
3- I made a to do list of things I wanted to get done
4- I took all of my nails off and annoyed my husband by doing that
5- Jerry injected my “trigger shot” which allows the egg retreival to happen tomorrow morning.
6- Lots of other small stuff that I can’t think of now…
8 Things on my wish list:
1- Healthy baby in July…
2- Safe and happy kids and grandkids as well as extended family
3- A strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ for all of those I love as well as myself
4- Yes on Prop 8 passes
5- The presidential race drama comes to a quick end
6- I will be granted the ability to instantly have a years supply of food
7- The banks will start working on nice 3-5% interest rate loans for those of us who did the safe 30 year fixed rate loans rather than only rewarding those who signed up for sub prime loans.
8- A strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ for all of those I love
8 things I look forward to:
See above
8 people I tag:
See Rachael’s list
2 comments:
Good for you for doing all of your tags....I have yet to complete one!!! They are interesting and fun to read, but mine would probably be just boring and not interesting (so I just don't do them)....!!! I was going to do the folder thing but I didn't have 6 folders...darn!!
Yay for tags! Wow I can't believe my graduation pic was #6! I love the halloween pic from your mission, too funny! I had one of thoes pumpkin cream cheese muffins a few weeks a go - they are super good! It would be very dangerous for my wallet and health for me to live in any state besides ut, luckily there is only one starbucks that I know about and it is too far away for me to go to often.
Post a Comment