your son is having some potty issues and after a 3rd attempt at the toilet he looks up at you while sitting on the toilet and says to you, "Mom, I think there's a baby in there." I say, "Jeremy, why do you think you have a baby in your bum?" He replies, "Because it won't come out like on TV when they are having babies."
Yep! No more "A Baby Story" for me with the little man around...
June 15, 2016
10 years ago
3 comments:
O my funny... Isn't it great what kids pick up on when we are just trying to enjoy ourselves... That is too cute Mr. Jeremy!!!
That is soo funny. I used to go in phases of watching it all the time, and then when Isaac got older he started looking closer and asking more questions, and I thought maybe I should start censoring!!
Out of the mouth of babes! One of those comments you never want to forget - and he will hope that you do!
Post a Comment