Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Green Bead and Paper

Jeremy has had an ear infection for a couple of weeks. Since we are used to the routine we haven't thought too much of it until it just wouldn't clear up.

Today I took Jeremy to the doctor's office and his ear was so packed the doctor could not see the ear drum and had the nurse come in to wash out his ear. The nurse is washing and washing and out comes some paper and then some more paper and then some more paper and then a green bead and then some more paper!! What the heck?? I showed Jeremy the bead and asked, "Did you put this in your ear?" To which Jeremy replied, "Oh yeah, I was saving that."

7 comments:

Tera said...

Okay, that is just too hilarious! Well, funny and not so funny right. Brynna has had issues with sticking things up her nose. Some kids just like putting things in places where no one will find them! Have fun with that.

Tera

JeN said...

Oh, wow.. That is crazy scary!!! I am glad that they found it and got that stuff out.. Hope no more treasures are found where they shouldn't be in the future!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

That is SO funny... to think he thought that was a great place to store his bead. Good thing it didn't cause damage.

Shelly! said...

Oh my goodness. That is so funny! Strange what kids come up with.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Oh My Gosh...that is SOOO funny. I would have died. So is that what caused the ear infection?? Too funny, I wonder what he was saving it for.???

Susan said...

Yep - I think it was just a plethora of ear wax from his body's natural response to get rid of a foreign object. His ear hasn't had any draining at all since everything was removed!

jwilson said...

My mouth is hanging open in disbelief! That is soooo funny. I am glad that he is OK! Miss you!

Jen