Sunday, February 24, 2008

You learn something new everyday...

Jerry and I have been married almost 6 years and I was shocked on Saturday to walk through the March Air Force Base Museum with Jerry and hear he and Lyal, our son-in-law, identify all the planes by name. I had no idea -well the reality is I don't sit around talking planes with anyone - but still I had no idea my husband knew so much about planes.

Saturday was a fun day... we are making an effort to plan more things to do as a family instead of getting to the end of a weekend and realizing all we did was run errands or let the weekend pass by. At a recent Stake Women's Conference one of the speakers talked about building family relationships and said, "It takes work to have fun." He went on to elaborate that fun times and family bonding rarely just happen it is usually planned and it is most effectively planned by planning your free time.





A March Air Force Base Fire Truck with Jeremy, Jarom, Jacob and Jackson standing in front of it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! Your blog looks great! Welcome to the club.